Episode Choose Your Story Hack – Get Free Passes & Gems

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

If you are looking for Episode Choose Your Story Hack then you are on the right place.

Check out Our new Updated Hack Here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Myzq8mzU4g

We have successfully managed to create a tool which will help you to get unlimited amount of Gems ans Passes in the game.Its built keeping in mind that anyone can use it,So its very user-friendly.Our Episode Choose Your Story Hack is comprised of cheats & tricks which take advantage of the glitches in the game to change the number of your items in the game.

The change in the amount of your in game resources is server side so no matter how many times you restart your game you will not lost the increased amount of Gems and Passes in the game.Out tool is also very secure and keeps your account and our Hack hidden from the eyes of game developers.

Now you will never have to spend a single penny to buy Gems and Passes and never have to wonder How to Hack Episode Choose Your Story.All you have to do is follow the instructions in the video and you will be able to hack the game in with few clicks.Our tool is updated on the daily bases to preventing it from getting patched so make sure if it doesn’t work make sure to try again.Make sure to visit the link in the video and follow as instructed in the video and you will have your resources in no time.

Make Sure to leave a Like & Comment
Don’t forget to subscribe

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.episodeinteractive.android.catalog&hl=en

iOS
https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/episode-choose-your-story/id656971078?mt=8

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TheEpisodeApp/

Wiki
http://episode.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Wiki

Related Search
Episose choose your story gems hack
Episode choose your story pass hack
Unlimited gems & passes
Video Rating: / 5

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

How to Get 1000 Passes and Gems on Episode (Method 2)

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

Get unlimited gems and passes with this method!

If the video appears to be a little blurry, change the quality in settings to HD.

This is the same as the previous video I posted but since most of you don’t want to FACTORY RESET your android phones, I decided to post this alternative method. This video is a bit longer so please watch carefully till the end.

Episode Unlimited Gems and Passes (Mobile Version): (I prefer this over the desktop version) https://youtu.be/VHlQ1oKa2-s

MAKE READING A HABIT.

Note:
•This only works for android.
•You will be starting over.
•Computer/Laptop is needed.
•No root/verification surveys.
•No online generators.

07:49 Transferring account to android

PLEASE READ BEFORE DOING THE STEPS:

For this to work, we need to use older versions of Episode since latest versions are already patched making it harder to get gems and passes.

Episode doesn’t permit transfers between android to IOS and vice versa therefore this only works for android.

You can do this only once so buy as much gems and passes before you transfer it to the latest version of episode on your phone.

If you want to do this again, just uninstall nox player then install it again then repeat same steps. However, this will give you a new account again so buy as many gems and passes as you can on the first try. You can’t add gems and passes to existing accounts.

To transfer the account from computer to android phone, go to nox player open episode settings then get the username and password. Go to your android phone, LOG OUT your Google of Facebook account. Click “Restore From Another Device” then enter the username and password then click “Submit and Restore”. The app will exit then open app again. Go to settings again then LOG IN with a NEW GOOGLE or FACEBOOK account. This is to bind the hacked account so you can still retrieve it if ever you lost the account.

If the app prompts you to UPDATE. Do not UPDATE the app. Uninstall episode app then go to play store then install the latest episode. Open episode then click “Restore using Google” or “Restore using Facebook” then you should see your account again.

Nox Player 6
https://en.bignox.com/

Episode v4.20
Link 1: http://bit.ly/2eNFjp2
Link 2: http://bit.ly/2AjhFO2

Lucky Patcher v6.8.4
Link 1: http://bit.ly/2wZuc34
Link 2: http://bit.ly/2AHkvMp
Link 3: http://bit.ly/2AjcOg9

Use at your own risk! This is completely safe. What might work for me might not work for you.

If you haven’t watched my other videos yet, watch them now:
(Episode-Android, Choices, Virtual Families 2, and many more)
http://bit.ly/HackeditGames

Music Used:
You – Myuu

No copyright infringement Intended.

If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to comment below.

Thanks for watching!

Don’t forget to hit like and subscribe on my channel!
Video Rating: / 5

episode choose your story hack androidI might need to rate Scene deed. Demi Lovato a total rating of an aggregate of 7/10 checking general gameplay. I genuinely like the measures of story they have. There is a wide arrangement of choices in perspective of story you can skim. Not just the Demi Lovato. Likewise there are various distinctive components listen in the application. It states ” Join demi in an astute story where your choices make sense of who you meet, the friends you make, the overall public you date and how you climb to the most elevated purpose of the layouts!, arrange your character, pick your optimal hair, skin tone, eyes, nose and that is just the tip of the ice sheet! Dress like a star, make your style from a few options.**Find love and what’s more who you date famous, hot specialists or the buddy next-dor-. Visit amazing urban groups where you’ll perform shows up with demi and win committed fans. Hang out with demi, her band, executive, and sidekicks.” To wrap things up it similarly says “experience Demi’s music, listen to her tunes as the soundtrack to your story and play out the emotional close by demi herself! ” Additionally, you can play as Amanda, Kim, Naomi, Taylor or others. Play with people and endeavor to find a date for the formal, make sidekicks and endeavor to get into the best sorority on grounds. You can see that this preoccupation is altogether genuine overall. There are a lot of components you can do. As I would see it I was pretty pulled in when I read the delineation in perspective of what you read above. Besides I saw that it said ” Welcome to Scene: your home for instinctive, visual stories, however the player YOU pick what way you take!**New story including DEMI Lovato! Join Demi and her escort on visit! Make your own particular look, band and sound while conforming veneration, partnership, and reputation! Examine our wide stock of stories in any of your most adored classes from notion to parody to big business! With everything taken into account I find this redirection really charming to play, and thusly I might need to rate the general gameplay a total of 7/10. I would give Scene accomplishment. Demi Lovato – Pick your story a rating for 8/10 taking into account work of art. As I would like to think I sort of like the craftsmanship Scene intuitive delivered. The fine art for each of the characters is well made. From the haircuts you can look over, to the point of the base towards the feet range. You consider movements to be, for example, Demi Lovado hopping all over as she is singing to buildup up the crowd to the point where you see the snippets of extraordinary affection being made out for two individuals of male and female. I like these works of art particularly on the grounds that un my genuine conclusion, I think it is well made with the reality of having subtle elements and practical diversion like the Sims.**The Sims is amusements delivered by EA studio that have made an awesome sensible diversion much like this one. Its story relies on upon which amusement you purchase whether its Sims 2 to Sims castaway, the activities and choices are all in light of genuine encounters. There making the diversion appear to be truly genuine regardless of the fact that the representation don’t look human like. As much said the foundation is great also. The foundation, for example, backstage or even in front of an audience, and additionally the impacts of flashes and outlines of the words you can browse taking into account choice like decisions. There are various reasons and in addition to why these works of art are not quite the same as alternate recreations. A few reasons are a direct result of the points of interest the maker as gave as opposed to alternate recreations. Take a couple of minutes to look at the fine art between each other’s app.**I truly like this sort of work of art since it doesn’t appear to be excessively infantile and it doesn’t appear to be too genuine. Most or a few diversions make different outlines excessively whimsical where you see the most evident things that are not by any means genuine, while others put a lot of points of interest towards symbols or even two d characters pictures. This diversion is simply right; it has a scale right in the middle of, a five out of ten which is an incredible advantage on the off chance that you contrast it and a genuine individual towards a whimsical audit taking into account a child. In conclusion in light of these reasons/illustrations, I might want to infer this is the reason I gave this rating a 8/10. Scene Pick Your Story for PC is presently accessible bringing an amusement that gives everything in your grasp, where you compose your own particular story by picking the choices from the situation given to you. The Scene now highlights Demi Lovato, who is on the visit with her Escort. Make your own particular band with keeping the parity of Kinship, Affection and Notoriety. Welcome to the Scene, where you have ev
Video Rating: / 5

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

EPISODE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS HACK PASSES AND GEMS JANUARY 2017

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

EPISODE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS HACK PASSES AND GEMS JANUARY 2017

Hello everyone, we just released new Episode Pretty Little Liars Hack which
will give you Unlimited Gems and Passes. This Episode Pretty Little Liars hack
100% safe. We made sure that cheats for Episode Pretty Little Liars work great
on all Android and iOS devices. Also, it’s important to mention that you don’t
need to root your Android device or jailbreak your iOS device. Episode Pretty
Little Liars Online Hack has been tested on hundreds of Android and iOS devices
and it worked perfect every single time!
. If you don’t know how to use it, you will be able to read detailed
instructions later on in this post! Have fun!
Video Rating: / 5

Unkilled Hack - Generate Money/Gold for Free (2017 Online Tool for Android&iOS)

unkilled hack – hack para unkilled / hack de gemas infinitas 2017 / android – ios
Video Rating: / 5

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

Episode Choose Your Story Hack and Cheats 2017 – How to get Free Gems and Passes

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

Episode lets you LIVE your stories. One choice YOU make can change everything! The world’s largest home of visual stories where YOU choose your path. Or, become a creator and write your own!

Wouldn’t it be amazing if YOU were a character in your favorite story? Episode lets you do just that, with over 35,000 gripping stories. In each, create your own character and make choices that matter. From your favorite movie titles like Mean Girls to fan faves such as Bad Boy’s Girl, Episode will keep you interacting for hours. If you love Snapchat or Netflix, give Episode a try!

With all your favorite genres, there’s no time like the present to fall in love, rise to fame, or solve a decade-old mystery. Better yet, join this incredible community and become a creator of your own — writing and publishing stories, amassing lots of fans along the way!

Thanks for Watching

Video Rating: / 5

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

episode choose your story hack – episode choose your story unlimited passes hack

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

episode choose your story hack – episode choose your story unlimited passes hack

episode choose your story hacked apkScene Pick Your Story hack (online generator) has brought a noteworthy long time to make before we picked so it be released for open use. Me and my gathering of programming specialists have worked so troublesome as a consequence of this guide to guarantee that the mod is protected yet straightforward. The chief release we complete had such an assortment of unpredictable crashes and was never extraordinary despite for a readied programming engineer. You reliably expected to explore each imbuement until it may make a gainful entry. Besides, is the reason it totally was never released. After a couple changes in the estimation and codes, we finally found a glitch that individuals can examine which finally incite this last release. Still, two or three more minor bugs have starting now been modified so you will experience serious difficulties this system has crushed when no doubt it’s set however happens to be up ’til now mixing. Before the conformity, the framework would take near 30 minutes however taking after the movements that individuals made, it’s been reduced to 2 – 3 minutes which we accept is verifiably the most redesigned time for record security from being recognized. I would give Scene accomplishment. Demi Lovato – Pick your story a rating for 8/10 taking into account work of art. As I would like to think I sort of like the craftsmanship Scene intuitive delivered. The fine art for each of the characters is well made. From the haircuts you can look over, to the point of the base towards the feet range. You consider movements to be, for example, Demi Lovado hopping all over as she is singing to buildup up the crowd to the point where you see the snippets of extraordinary affection being made out for two individuals of male and female. I like these works of art particularly on the grounds that un my genuine conclusion, I think it is well made with the reality of having subtle elements and practical diversion like the Sims.**The Sims is amusements delivered by EA studio that have made an awesome sensible diversion much like this one. Its story relies on upon which amusement you purchase whether its Sims 2 to Sims castaway, the activities and choices are all in light of genuine encounters. There making the diversion appear to be truly genuine regardless of the fact that the representation don’t look human like. As much said the foundation is great also. The foundation, for example, backstage or even in front of an audience, and additionally the impacts of flashes and outlines of the words you can browse taking into account choice like decisions. There are various reasons and in addition to why these works of art are not quite the same as alternate recreations. A few reasons are a direct result of the points of interest the maker as gave as opposed to alternate recreations. Take a couple of minutes to look at the fine art between each other’s app.**I truly like this sort of work of art since it doesn’t appear to be excessively infantile and it doesn’t appear to be too genuine. Most or a few diversions make different outlines excessively whimsical where you see the most evident things that are not by any means genuine, while others put a lot of points of interest towards symbols or even two d characters pictures. This diversion is simply right; it has a scale right in the middle of, a five out of ten which is an incredible advantage on the off chance that you contrast it and a genuine individual towards a whimsical audit taking into account a child. In conclusion in light of these reasons/illustrations, I might want to infer this is the reason I gave this rating a 8/10. Scene: Pick Your Story Cheats and Tips for Passes and Gems*Episode – Pick Your Story, the story-based experience diversion by Scene Intelligent, has you play through various stories, settling on decisions as you come. It is as of now accessible on iOS and Android for nothing, with a couple in-application buys (in spite of the fact that they don’t manage your pleasure in the amusement). The stories fluctuate from street to fame, and irregular enterprises. Of the numerous stories/enterprises to look over, the principle supported one is the Demi Lovato Street to Acclaim story. Actually, it’s the principal story that the amusement pushes you into, and most likely a large portion of the reason individuals download this application. Get it on the Google Play Store or Apple Application Store.**Since I invested the most energy in the Demi Lovato story, a large portion of my survey draws from that point. You start with redoing your own par Subscribe and More Hack: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtdUj6tST8kuiUxHGDcNexg?sub_confirmation=1

#episodechooseyourstoryhack
#episodechooseyourstoryunlimitedpasseshack

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

HOW TO GET UNLIMITED PASSES ON EPISODE (2017 HACK)

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

UPDATED version on how to get unlimited passes on the 2017 episode app (hack)! This cheat works with the current Episode update and is real – not fake!!

The current Episode Choose Your Story that I am using is the Pretty Little Liars version (the most recent one). I am using an ios (Apple) device, however I am pretty sure that it works with both ios and android devices! This unlimited episode hack for more passes involves changing your date and time on your phone. However – it is important to follow all of the steps for the hack to work!

Link to Jasminemariew channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJOUTrt0vUKMDOZU6u8UCoA

For more videos on Episode (e.g. episode hack, cheat, 10 free passes, unlimited passes, more passes, and explanation) check out my other videos!!

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovuD5E86QQo (10 free passes on the app – NOTE: only works once!)

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeo989NpUhA (How to get Unlimited passes episode hack)

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jInInjMUUkk (Why UNLIMITED Episode Gems/Passes generators are NOT WORKING?! )

Thank you so much for watching this video!! If the hack worked for you please don’t forget to give with video a big LIKE and also SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos like this! 🙂

Hello there, working version and download link here http://smarturl.it/c27qyp , new update by Arengaoeshy.
Video Rating: / 5

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

Episode Hack: Unlimited Gems & Passes 2017 (Legit)

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

Get unlimited gems and passes with this hack!

If the video appears to be a little blurry, change the quality in settings to HD.

I don’t really want to post this hack because it’s too tedious to reset a phone (for people who played episode account before) or even get a spare phone with no episode account yet (if you don’t want to reset phone) just to do the hack. But this is the only way I know how to hack the game to get unlimited gems and passes. Use at your own risk and I hope this works for you. This is a requested video. Enjoy!

Note:
•This only works for android.
•You will be starting over.
•No root/verification surveys.
•No online generators.

PLEASE READ BEFORE DOING THE HACK:

This hack works best for phones who don’t have episode account before (no stories read yet from the device).

But if you played episode game before using your device, you either reset your phone or use another phone to do the hack and just transfer the game data via restore.

For this hack, we need to use older versions of Episode since latest versions are already patched making it harder to hack.

But we won’t be able to open older versions of episode if we have played episode before because if you used latest versions of episode to play and have read new stories, when you open older version of the app, it will require you to update to the latest version thus you won’t be able to open old versions of app thus we cannot properly do the hack.

Therefore, you can choose to reset your phone to wipe your episode account completely or borrow another phone from your family or friends and do the hack from there.

Episode app no longer have the restart button and even if you clear data in the app’s settings, your original account will still be there thus we need a new phone or reset your phone.

Episode don’t permit transfers between android to IOS and vice versa therefore this hack only works for android.

You can do the hack only once so buy as much gems and passes before you transfer it to the latest version of episode or to another device.

You can do the hack multiple times with the device you used to hack then just create multiple accounts then transfer it to different android devices (I noticed that username and password change whenever I uninstall the app then reinstall it back). When you do this, just don’t install the latest version from the device you used to hack just in case you want to hack it again and create a new account.

When you do the hack from another device, when you transfer the data to your own phone, make sure to uninstall immediately the episode app patched by lucky patcher and don’t attempt to open it anymore.

When you use a different device to hack the game then transfer the game data to your own device, be sure to read 2-3 chapters before exiting app and don’t uninstall episode app because by doing so it may revert back to your old account. Even if you re-enter the username and password with the gems and passes in it, gems and passes won’t be there and it will still show your old account so don’t uninstall.

But if you reset your phone or you have a device which doesn’t have an episode account yet (no stories read) and do the hack from there, after buying gems and passes, just install the latest version of episode and gems and passes will be there automatically without entering username and password.

If you reset your phone make sure to check the “Allow installation from unknown sources”.

I already tried resetting my phone so I know it works, but if you don’t want to reset you phone, just go borrow another phone.

*If you encounter something like “limit already reached, come back later” just exit app then clear background process then re-open game. Then buy gems and passes all over again.*

*If there’s an error when transferring game date from spare phone to main phone, just go to settings of main phone then click apps then latest version of episode then click “clear data”. Re-open episode then enter username and password.

I still can’t find a working hack for IOS but I’ll update you guys!

Before you doubt when you see the lucky patcher, try it first. Thank you.

Episode v4.20
Link 1: http://bit.ly/2eNFjp2

If the link above didn’t work, try this:
Link 2: http://bit.ly/2faGFdI

Lucky Patcher v6.5.7
Link 1: http://bit.ly/2wZuc34

If the link above didn’t work, try this:
Link 2: http://bit.ly/2w0bFDO

Use at your own risk! This is completely safe. What might work for me might not work for you.

If you haven’t watched my house tour on Virtual Families 2 yet, watch it now through this link:
http://bit.ly/2i0FnGj

Virtual Families 2 MONEY CHEAT 2017 100% WORKING (SAFE) ANDROID
http://bit.ly/2vE3n5i

Virtual Families 2 IOS UNLIMITED MONEY 2017
http://bit.ly/2w7hhwT

The Sims FreePlay CHEAT – Unlimited Life Points and Simoleons
http://bit.ly/2w5CSJ1

Music Used:
Summer Moments – Del

No copyright infringement Intended.

Thanks for watching!

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

episode choose your story hack bluestacks – episode choose your story hack for passes and gems – epi

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<

episode choose your story hack unlimited gems and passesAbout the Entertainment – How To Play*Choices in this redirection either permit you partnership, huge name, or love centers. These centers can then effect the story as it goes. The choices you roll out can improvement from what you say to a character, picking various approaches to go, and even what you wear to particular events. At events, these centers can impact what choices you are allowed to make, limiting you from looking over nonattendance of a particular subtle element. Case in point, my nonappearance of huge name centers denied me from having the ability to buy VIP goes to the appear, so I expected to find a substitute way to deal with procure tickets.**With all that laid out, undoubtedly this beguilement has potential, however where it needs is not choices or decisions, yet rather comes about for those decisions. Upon first playing the delight, it felt as if I was just in light of a legitimate concern for individual diversion, and not by any stretch of the creative energy picking my own specific story, essentially unmistakable parts of the laid out story. To attest this, I made an alternate extra record and settled on the clear converse decisions from my first play through. Except for a couple contrasts in talk or activitys, the story was decisively the same. Here is the manual for Introduce Scene Pick Your Story for PC and play it on Windows 7,8,8.1&Mac. Despite the fact that, Scene Pick Your Story for PC is not formally accessible. Be that as it may, there are still approaches to download Scene Pick Your Story for PC and play it. You can get Scene Pick Your Story for PC and other Playstore Applications through an outsider emulator. Perused this orderly instructional exercise to know how to download the diversion for PC.*** **If you romantic tales or on the off chance that you want to make stories of your own then this is the right amusement for you. The amusement is fundamentally about you making and finishing stories. You are given diverse situations and distinctive alternatives to look over. whichever alternative you pick transforms the story into another bearing and conveys some turn to it. There are more than 6500 unique stories for you to investigate. Additionally, the fun part is that you have visual stories with characters showed on the screen. Whether it’s investigating your social life or getting yourself out of hazardous circumstances, the diversion is set with a wide range of stories. In the event that you need to introduce Scene Pick Your Story for PC, take after the guiScene Pick Your Story for PC is presently accessible bringing an amusement that gives everything in your grasp, where you compose your own particular story by picking the choices from the situation given to you. The Scene now highlights Demi Lovato, who is on the visit with her Escort. Make your own particular band with keeping the parity of Kinship, Affection and Notoriety. Welcome to the Scene, where you have everything under your control and you pick what way you can take. All your most loved classifications are there in the diversion, pick one among them and proceed with the story as you like or made one as you like.**Episode Pick Your Story for PC is certain to give you an amazing background of making your own particular stories, while giving you the responses to look over the restricted and given situation. You can even become hopelessly enamored and date with others in the game.Here we will demonstrate to you Proper methodologies to Download and Introduce Scene Pick Your Story for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows 10 and Macintosh OS X, be that as it may, on the off chance that you are keen on different applications, visit our Android Applications for PC and find your most loved ones, right away, let us proceed.

>> Choices Stories You Play Online Hack <<